Landscape lighting can beautify your residential or commercial property’s exterior, add security, and showcase your landscaping. From floodlights to lanterns, and from incandescents, fluorescents, and LEDs to torches and fire pits, Esterline Landscape has a variety of choices to add drama to any Florida landscape.
And whether you’re adding lighting to an existing landscape design or starting from scratch during an initial installation, we can light you up — quickly and cost-effectively.
Why use Esterline Landscape? Consider outdoor lighting to:
- Draw attention to an entryway, or highlight a path or outdoor stairs
- Light up fountains or other water elements
- Accentuate architectural details or sculptural features
- Illuminate the beauty of trees, plants or other parts of your landscape so you can enjoy them at night
- Create a warming glow in an outside sitting area or add fire for warmth and aesthetics.
Contact our outdoor lighting professionals for details on how to highlight the striking beauty of your landscape design. Get a free estimate from Esterline Landscape by completing the form to the right or calling (844)GREEN-90.
Low voltage lighting installed by Esterline Landscape is not a permanent fixture. We install low voltage lighting that can be plugged into an outlet only. When Esterline Landscape has projects that require lighting systems that are to become a permanent fixture(hardwired), we partner with a state certified electrical contractor to coordinate all necessary permits, installation, and inspections.